Please fill out the Covid Attestation prior to attending any RLC event no sooner than the day of the event. Thank you.
RLC GAME DAY COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Masks required for all athletes/participants and spectators, coaches. We will also require players to wear masks during the game. All spectators must wear a mask (no food will be permitted on the field, if you have a drink you may remove your mask briefly to take a drink then your mask be put back on immediately). If you wish not to wear a mask, we will ask you to watch the game from your car or parking lot area, you will not be permitted to sit on the sidelines or on the field without a mask. All coaches and staff will also be required to wear a mask.
ALL PLAYERS, COACHES AND SPECTATORS from both the home team and opposing (visiting team) MUST COMPLETE the Attestation google form (LINKED ABOVE) for any and all players, coaches and spectators who intend to play, coach, or watch on that game day.
The online Attestation google form to be COMPLETED BY 9am on SATURDAY of the game day.
Note: Puyalllup Parks and Rec., and Heritage fields have no bleachers.
LIMITED SPECTATORS: While we are in Phase 2, we are asking families to limit spectators to 3 GUESTS PER PLAYER.
Rogers Lacrosse Club (RLC) Games are held at the following locations
RAM Field (Rogers High School): 8912 128th St E #8866, South Hill, WA 98373
Heritage Rec. Center: 9010 128th St. E, Puyallup, WA 98373
(NO SPECTATORS ON TURF FIELD AT HERITAGE, outside fence only)
Ballou Jr. High: 9916 136th St E, Puyallup, WA 98373
Upon Arrival to any RLC Game Day Facility
- Players should put on their game gear at their vehicle.
- ALL Players and Coaches (both RLC and Opposing team players) will be checked in with our team mom/health manager at the entrance of the field to ensure online google forms have been completed.
- All Players, and Coaches will have their temperature checked. We ask that each team conduct their own temperature checks to minimize unnecessary contact and verify all athletes and coaches are cleared for participation.
- All spectators will be require to scan and fill out the Covid Attestation prior to entering the field.
- ALL Players, Coaches and Spectators must wear a mask/ face covering while they on are the facility property.
- Players should place water bottles and any gear they have 6 feet apart on the field near their team.
- Parents/Spectators need to sit on the opposite side of the field from their players. Families should sit 6 feet apart from other families/individuals. Masks/face coverings are required to be worn during all games.
Exiting the Facility:
- When the games end: Players, coaches, and spectators need to immediately gather their belongings and exit the facility.
Thank you for working with Rogers Lacrosse Club and Puyallup School District, Puyallup Parks and Rec., and Pierce County Facilities to ensure the safety of our community.